Monday, August 24, 2009

RAMADAN BAZAAR AT KELAB DARUL EHSAN

Photobucket
HI frens! :)

First and foremost, i welcome the holy month of Ramadan with prayers that God will give my family and all muslims worldwide with lots of spiritual fulfillment during their prayers and patience while going thru the fasting "ibadah" during the whole month of Ramadan,amin.

i have set up a booth at KELAB DARUL EHSAN'S RAMADAN BAZAAR. This would be a great opportunity if you would like to view my handcrafted jewelry and also for you to come and get to know me better, the crafter and designer behind whimsicalnquirky.com.my :)
Other than some existing pieces , there are also a whole range of NEW jewelry collection that i have not posted on my site yet. So if you can spare some time, do come and see the collection :)
Take care everyone and SMILE ALWAYS! :)
M

No comments:

Post a Comment