WHIMSICALNQUIRKY WIRE JEWELRY
BLOG NAME: http://whimsicalnquirky.blogspot.com
Owner: Mastura Mustaffa
Wire Jewelry Artist & Instructor (2008 to present)
Selangor, Malaysia Arts and Crafts
Blog FB Page: www.facebook.com/whimsicalnquirky
mobile (text/whatsapp): 016-2089430
A home based online business founded by mastura mustaffa in 2008.
A graduate from UITM Shah Alam in Advance Diploma Business Administration (Transport), 1993.
A very passionate crafter who loves needle crafting, paper crafting, painting and sewing. Also loves reading, movies and music.
Other than selling/blogging my works, I also design, publish and sell wire jewelry making tutorials thru various web portals and freelance teaching wire jewelry making to individuals, groups and corporate companies.
If you are looking for unique handcrafted wire craft for yourself or as gifts, please browse thru my online shop: www.whimsicalnquirky.com
If you would like to learn wire jewelry craft, please go to: http://whimsicalnquirkyworkshop.blogspot.com
If you would like to purchase my wire jewelry making tutorials, please visit my CRAFTSY page, http://www.craftsy.com/user/598406/pattern-store
ETSY page, https://www.etsy.com/shop/rimaumanja
I have written and published online more than 15 original design wire jewelry making tutorials.
if you are looking for design inspiration, please go to: www.rimaumanja.com
Specialties: - wire jewelry design consultant - specialize in intricate copper wire jewelry. - supply bulk order - conduct group workshops.
Wire jewelry workshop packages
- Beginner basic wire jewelry workshopRM125/pax, 4 hours, materials and tutorials inclusive, tools on loan during workshop.
- Intermediate/advance/customize project workshopRM125/pax, 4 hours, materials and tutorials inclusive, tools on loan during workshop.
- Group wire jewelry workshop (min 5 pax)RM75/pax, 2 hours, materials and tutorials inclusive (1 pendant/charm project), tools on loan during workshop.
- Group wire jewelry workshop (min 20pax)RM35 and above, customize project according to budget and requirement of client, materials and tutorials inclusive, tools on loan during workshop.
Jobs that i have successfully completed:
1. KAVITA RESORT WEAR
October 2010 – November 2010 (2 months)
Engaged by Ms. Kavita Kaur to design and craft wire art jewelry pieces for her runway show during the Malaysia International Fashion Week (MIFW) show 2010.
September 2009 – December 2009 (4 months)
Engaged by the advertising agency Leo Burnett to work on an event for cosmetic label SKII.
January 2011 – Present (2 years 1 month)
Engaged by the organisation Elevyn-UNHCR to
- design a range of jewelry pieces
- to teach refugees skills in jewelry making.
- to organise a simple business structure that can help the women make and sell their jewelry.
Engaged to conduct jewelry working workshops to the employees as part of corporate curricular event activity.
Engaged to conduct fun and enjoyable mother and daughter jewelry making session as part of mother's day celebration.
6. NATIONAL TEXTILE MUSEUM
Engaged by Art Craft Guild Society to conduct wire jewelry workshop to visitors of national textile museum as part of NTM's year end event.
Engaged by Art Craft Guild Society to conduct wire jewelry making workshop to employees of ETIQA as part of the corporate community craft awareness week.
Enggaged by PARKAMAYA in collaboration with ACG Kuala Lumpur to conduct workshops with an ECO CRAFT THEME.
9.Teaching at other jewelry shop establishments and at whimsicalnquirky craft studio.
(note: pics show wire jewelry pieces made by students thru my guidance and instruction)
workshop project: dream catcher pluggy
beginner wire jewelry workshop project
INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCE WIRE JEWELRY PROJECT
5.TV ASTRO TV180 PROGRAM I-Cipta Biz, APRIL 2012
6.MAJALAH SERI DEWI KELUARGA,
7. MAJALAH WANITA JULAI 2012