Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CRAFT 11 , 5th Nov - CALYN, JOSEPHINE, KAREN, TPC, SHARIFAH

On Nov 5th I conducted my first viking knit workshop. 
It started of smoothly but as the workshop progressed.....everybody was getting more and more tired. The amount of work involved was enormous but they kept on focusing on the final end result and that kept everybody going!

It was my job to keep everyone motivated because even though it is an advanced class with experienced crafters, the amount of work, i think overwhelmed everyone!

I have to say, i am SO PROUD of the girls and the final result.
They were FABULOUS!

P/S We had a lovely surprise when EMI came and its great to see him again after his month long holiday break :)











emi trying out the bracelet i made as some sample for the workshop


karen, trying her hands on my baby drill










2 comments:

  1. My family was so impressed with my bracelet! Thanks, Mas, you're so inspiring! TP

    ReplyDelete